This Technical Analyst will be responsible for analyzing and resolving desktop, laptop, printer, peripheral, hardware and software problems utilizing available resources. This position will provide a single point of contact for end-users to receive support and maintenance within the organization’s desktop computing environment. This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all PC hardware and equipment to ensure optimal workstation performance. In addition, the technician will be able to troubleshoot problem areas in person, by telephone, or via e-mail in a timely and accurate fashion and provide end-user assistance where required. The technician will also be responsible for procurement and distribution of devices needed for new site implementation and new user setups while maintaining an accurate record of assets in the field and the corporate environment. This person will be responsible for building and deploying packages in an SCCM 2007 environment.
· 3+ years of relevant work experience including troubleshooting, diagnosing and repairing computer hardware, printers, software and operating systems
· Experience building packages in an SCCM 2007 environment
· Experience deploying packages in an SCCM 2007 environment
· Windows XP and Windows 7 OS experience
· Experience imaging systems using WDS
· Very experienced in Citrix
· Strong technical, analytical and documentation skills
· Strong Competency and Skill in areas of Desktop Configuration and Maintenance
· Strong knowledge of applicable methodologies, tools, standards, and procedures
Brooksource consistently provides quality resources at reasonable rates. They have worked to understand our business and quickly fill any...