Adecco Medical & Science, a leading provider of contract and permanent staffing in the Pharmaceutical, Life Science Technology, Medical Device, and Health Care industry is seeking an experienced Scientific Technical Writer to work under contract within one of our leading Pharmaceutical clients in Orange County, CA:
- Generate templates, tables and figures, and prepare reports for Drug Safety Evaluation (DSE)
- Coordinate, prepare (draft), review and format DSE documents, study protocols, and reports with high quality and within predetermined timelines
- Perform detailed QC of data and reports
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required
- Work with Scientific Operations management to maintain tracking system for timing of report-related activities
- Education equivalent to a BS degree in a scientific field or experience in a GLP regulated environment
- Experience in a pharmaceutical or consumer product research environment is a plus
- Experience in clinical drug development and/or author of peer-reviewed manuscripts and/or clinical or clinical study reports
- Experience preparing scientific reports and presentations and familiarity with medical terminology
- Skilled use of Windows based systems, advanced word processing principles, databases, spreadsheets, page layout software, and conceptual knowledge of enterprise-wide document systems - Computer literacy in MS Office and other database applications (Proficiency in MS Word and Excel desired)
- Required to have customer service experience
Please email your resume to mo.ouranos @ adeccona.com
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions.
Adecco Medical & Science is a division of the world leader in workforce solutions specializing in the recruitment of medical and scientific professionals. Our recruiters complete a certification program in their specific discipline, so they know their industry inside and out. And they use this understanding, along with their own real-world experience to connect top professionals with outstanding temporary, temp-to-hire or direct-hire opportunities. Adecco Medical & Science is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Adecco - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -
At Adecco, we work for you.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes...