Zions Bancorporation is looking for an experienced SCM Solution Engineer to join our company. This position will architect and implement an ARA implementation that will cover all aspects of ARA including setup, configuration, administration, promotion and deployment of software packages to multiple environments. They will also help design solutions for initiatives to introduce new applications or technologies as well as redesign existing ones.
- Design the processes to be used for application release for packaging, deployment and promotion.
- Work with various teams to identify configuration and software items to be deployed together.
– Modeling full application dependencies between components of the application.
– use packaged content to install applications and configure their operating environments.
- Delivery of packaged content to QA, Staging and Production environments.
– Documenting processes and validating deployed application configurations.
Coordination with various stakeholders
– Development teams, Infrastructure support teams and other tool owners to develop automated technical architecture
Implement, maintain and review
- the automation architecture for given middleware products
– Develop resolutions to complex problems. Using existing and new applications and technologies
Experience with ARA and or deploy software
- Minimum 5 years IT experience in designing, development, integration and building of various administrative, automation tools/components for SCM and middleware infrastructure
Knowledge of middleware server administration support ( WebSphere, WebLogic)
Experience writing middleware deployments using Command-line interfaces.
Experience with multiple middleware product integrations
Strong debugging skills at various tiers of a given application with multiple (App Code, J2EE, and DB) tiers to provide automated integrations
Strong background on the Unix with scripting (ssh, Shell, Perl, Python, Jython) with various platforms (AIX, Linux, Solaris and Windows) to understand and build administrative solutions
In-depth knowledge of J2EE technologies to build various enterprise application components such as ear, war, Web Services and DB objects
Hands on experiences with middleware automation tools
Independent worker with ability to work with multiple teams and individuals to create best solutions
- Excellent documentations/communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to articulate technical opinions to large audience with various skill levels
- Must be able to function within teams as a team player
Zions Bancorporation - 6 months ago