Role: SDET (Software Development Engineers in Test)
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Duration: 5 Months
Skills and Experience Desired:
Strong object oriented development skills (C# / .NET Framework).
TFS, builds, custom gated-check-in experienced needed.
Should have experience with Visual Studio Test tools set, Test Lists, Coded UI etc.
- Experience customizing the TFS workflows.
- Experience with BVT integration into continuous integration process.
Good QA skills (planning, bug reporting, troubleshooting, high attention to detail)
Experience with Visual Studio (2010 preferred)
Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Takes initiative to identify issues and make suggestions.
Experience using source control, preferably Team Foundation Server.
Testing experience including:
- Automation, particularly around services / API tests
- Visual Studio / Team Foundation / Other tools
- Designing, creating, and executing unit tests and integration testing.
- Expertise with TDD and BDD
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Fulcrum Logic - 20 months ago