Who We Are
Zenprise is the leader in secure mobile device management. Founded in 2003, Zenprise is headquartered in Redwood City, California and is privately held with funding from investors Bay Partners, Greylock Partners, Ignition Partners, Mayfield Fund, Rembrandt Venture Partners, and Shasta Ventures. Zenprise’s executive and product teams bring enterprise software experience from companies such as Mercury, EDS, Zambeel, Bay Networks, Loudcloud, Vontu, Symantec, McAfee, and RSA Security.
What We Do
Zenprise develops and markets mobile management software that empowers companies to manage and secure their mobile infrastructure and transform enterprise mobility into a competitive business advantage. Our award-winning Zenprise MobileManager™ software is the first all-in-one platform with monitoring, device management, security, and expense management for BlackBerry, Google Android, iPhone, iPad, Palm and Windows Mobile devices.
Who We Need
Zenprise is looking for exceptional, team-oriented people interested in driving development and market positioning of new mobile device management technologies. Joining our team will make you an integral part of leading Zenprise to the top of the MDM industry.
Skills in Demand
The SDK Developer will take part in the implementation and customization of device SDKs. You will also work closely with the product teams to take the SDK from concept to developer release and ensure the highest level of quality for your deliverables.
‣ Think outside-the-box to create and manage high quality products and applications
‣ Design, implement, and launch of major application features
‣ Interact with cross-functional groups including product manager, customer support and sales to develop new functionality and support existing customers.
‣ Participate in all phases of the SDK construction process from concept to end delivery and support for enterprise customers and third-party developers
‣ Plan, implement and release product based on the Agile scrum development process
‣ Participating in and where appropriate, leading related software development projects.
‣ Providing problem resolution and insight from a technical perspective
‣ Performing well under tight schedules and communicating effectively with team
‣ Adhering to and helping to develop department and company-wide application development standards, guidelines and best practices
‣ Ability to add insight to and execute all aspects of the development cycle including but not limited to creative interpretation framework and architecture design, and coding
‣ CS degree preferred
‣ Previous Software Engineering experience
‣ Expert in Objective C and C++
‣ SDK or API or Frameworks development experience
‣ SDK or API experience supporting third party application developers
‣ Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
‣ Self-starter and ability to pick up new technologies rapidly
‣ Experience performing hands-on software development
‣ Experience with different emulator and simulator technologies
‣ Understanding of embedded development constraints
‣ Data analysis and debugging skills
‣ Java coding skills
Zenprise - 23 months ago