rives qualified traffic to company websites by setting/achieving annual SEO (Search Engine Optimization) objectives and directing ongoing content management of each site. Employs internal/external analytic tools to measure and oversee all related vendor support relationships.
• Oversee website performance and content for current websites inclusive of but not limited to unitedvanlines.com, mayflower.com, unitedmayflower.com, ugwwlogistics.com and unigroupworldwide.com .
• Create, measure and report SEO performance goals for all websites.
• Analyze website performance using various online analytical tools including BrightEdge; Adobe/Omniture SiteCatalyst, Test and Target and WebTrends.
• Develop and implement new website content to meet ongoing SEO objectives.
• Collaborate with business units, Information Technology stakeholders to implement campaign elements.
• Coordinate internal and external vendor relationships to review and analyze third party data as well as manage and evaluate value of measurable results. Make recommendations of future vendor relationships.
• Establish on-going department contact with various areas of the company to develop clear understanding of business results and support needed.
• Maintain current knowledge of trends and developments in digital research fields and expand understanding of all web-related activities.
• Performs a variety of other duties as assigned.
Required Minimum Qualifications:
• Bachelors’ degree with emphasis in Marketing, Business, Statistics or Information Technology or related field.
• Five to seven years of relevant progressive and thorough Internet marketing experience at agency or client organization.
• Expertise in utilization of analytical tools including Google Analytics, WebTrends and Adobe SiteCatalyst.
• Understanding of website technology practices and analytic tags.
• Able to independently write, edit and load content onto all websites and blogs.
• Strong design sensibility, ability to maintain visual and content requirements of all websites.
• Strong leadership and communication capabilities.
• Expert understanding of Excel.
• Expertise in use of SEO analytics and management platforms – BrightEdge; Adobe SiteCatalyst; Adobe Test and Target.
• Experience with international internet marketing practices.
UniGroup, Inc. - 13 months ago