Construction Protective Services, Inc. PPO 11094
Security Field Supervisor for Bakersfield, CA
Starting Pay Rate : $15.00 - $16.00
At CPS Security Solutions®, our success is based on a top management team with experience in Internet technology, security services marketing, communications, software development and program management. We have a capable, creative team with the vision and energy to effectively manage a growing company.
CPS is built on over 20 years of security experience from Construction Protective Services®. We understand the security business and the dynamics of the marketplace.
Headquartered in California, the company has over 2,500 employees working in over 18 offices across the United States including Arizona, Arkansas, California, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Nevada, North Carolina and Texas. CPS provides dependable, progressive and efficient security and remote management solutions supported by a state of the art Command Center, Video Management Systems, and high tech staff.
Our field supervisors are expected to lead other Security Guards by example and are expected to complete required training in a timely manner, be on-time for all shifts and always have a professional appearance.
Security Field Supervisor will be providing training at many of our locations on various schedules and will provide coverage for open schedules.
Excellent way to move up within our organzation.
Conducts unannounced post inspections to investigate complaints, ensure proper attendance, appearance, report keeping and vehicle operation. Verifies assigned duties and rules of conduct are being followed.
Evaluates service quality, reinforces good performance and initiates progressive corrective action including retraining and progressive discipline in a timely manner. Refers problematic issues to branch management and makes effective recommendations.
- Comprehends, applies and documents positive reinforcement, coaching, and progressive discipline as appropriate.
- Acts as branch manager’s representative outside of normal business hours. Safeguards confidential phone lists, schedules, keys, access control and credit cards, and other equipment.
- Provides regular on-going training for security officers in post, operational and safety topics.
- Meets with branch management and client representatives to review status and address perceived problems.
- Inspects client sites as assigned to reinforce officer safety rules, adequate coverage and security supplies and equipment, security signage, and compliance with post orders; visits client representatives to ensure satisfaction with services provided; knows post orders for all accounts.
- Responds to calls for assistance, reports of accident or injury, and significant incidents reported by security officers.
- Fill all open post and call-off without using overtime.
- Personally stands vacant posts when necessary to ensure contracted coverage is provided.
- Conducts and reports a site survey whenever site security conditions change significantly; if there is an incident that requires it; on a recurring schedule as directed, and if so directed by the Branch Manager or Safety Department.
- Provides support during account start-up. Provides input to security planning, assessments, site surveys, and loss reports. May be assigned to write and revise post orders. Trains officers on post orders. Also reviews post orders and communicates requirements and changes to affected personnel.
- Communicates and coordinates with responsible branch staff regarding scheduling, staffing, equipment, record keeping, and related matters, to ensure smooth delivery of client security services.
- Notifies and keeps branch management informed of emergencies and unusual circumstances.
Must be at least 18 years of age.
High School diploma or GED
One verifiable employer
Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing in the English language for the purpose of public interaction and report writing.
Authorized to work in the United States.
Friendly and professional demeanor
Negative result on pre-employment drug screen.
We offer an attractive compensation package including:
- Medical Insurance (after 90 days)
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- 401K (after 1 year of employment)
- Paid vacation and sick days
If you are interested in applying with CPS Security Solutions follow the link: http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH07/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CPS&cws=3&rid=1324
At CPS Security Solutions®, our success is based on a top management team with experience in Internet technology, security services...