BOK HOMA CASINO (BH)
- Perform assigned duties in accordance with the Choctaw Gaming Commission Regulations, internal controls, and written policies and procedures affecting the protection and safeguarding of all property assets at the Pearl River Resort.
- Render basic First Aid to all guests and associates of the Pearl River Resort, as required.
- Maintain a high level of security presence by patrolling the Casino floor to deter criminal activity and undesirable activity (i.e., Panhandling, over-consumption of alcohol, etc)
- Interact with customers to assess their needs and desires to ensure the highest level of guest satisfaction. Then relay these needs to the appropriate department(s) when necessary.
- Respond to all dispatched calls for assistance within the resort.
- Write accurate reports and conduct investigations, as directed.
- Provide escort service when transporting chips to and from the table games and the casino cage.
- Participate in the slot drop and the table games drop to ensure assets are protected.
- Provides surveillance and patrol the slot area to protect slot hopper loads when slot repair work is being performed by Slot Technicians.
- Ensure compliance with all written departmental policies and procedures.
- Observe player actions and associate procedures for irregularities and exceptions.
- Participate in resolving customer disputes with department managers, as required.
- Must follow all departmental policies and procedures.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Must be a minimum of twenty-one (21) years of age.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a gaming license issued by the Choctaw Gaming Commission.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Must have a minimum of one (1) year of previous experience in casino security, law enforcement, corrections, industrial or private security. Experience as a firefighter or volunteer firefighter may be accepted in lieu of related experience in casino security, law enforcement, corrections, industrial or private security.
- Basic computer knowledge is required.
- Applicants providing a DD214 illustrating service with an honorable discharge from the Armed Forces will be considered to have met the minimum experience requirements.
- Must possess a basic understanding of safety issues and procedures.
- Must be outgoing, friendly, and sincere in their commitment to providing a high level of customer service. Customer interaction is a must.
- Must have a basic knowledge of risk management procedures and workers’ comp compliance.
- Must be able to lead by example.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both oral and written. Special emphasis on written due to the critical nature of the Security Incident Report.
- Must have the ability to inspire all associates in the department to provide the highest level of guest services.
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends, holidays, and overtime as required.
- Must be able to walk or stand for 100% of assigned shift.
- Bending, stooping, kneeling, pushing, and pulling required throughout shift.
- Must be able to lift and maneuver at least eighty (80) lbs.
- Must be willing to be involved in volatile situations.
- Must complete PPCT (Pressure Point Control Techniques) and Conflict Resolution Training.
- Must be able to work within a smoke filled environment.
Pearl River Resort - 4 months ago