Position Overview: Responsible for maintaining the security and safety of guests, employee, property, while adhering to standards of service.
Essential Job Functions:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Required Experience:Qualifications, Job knowledge, Experience, Skills, Abilities:
- Ensure adequate service and safety of property, guests, employees, while maintaining a professional and friendly attitude
- Be first responder in case of emergency, i.e. guest illness, fire emergency, employee accident
- Visually inspect hotel areas; conduct safety and security walkthroughs of all departments, public space, outside grounds, parking, emergency exits, doors, etc. Address issues and resolve. Follow set schedule/walkthrough format, if applicable
- Adhere to service standards, ensuring safety and comfort of guests at all times
- Verbally communicate, in a calm, positive demeanor, taking control, giving direction in case of hotel emergency
- Ensure adherence to all applicable federal, state, local safety and health regulations and corporate standards
- Handle lost & found, using applicable procedures
- Prepare any necessary reports, i.e. theft reports, employee injuries, etc.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- The employee may be expected to work in other areas of the hotel when needed to assist operations to perform job duties not necessarily contained in this job description
- Maintain a safe work environment for co-workers and a safe hotel for guests.
- Previous security experience preferred
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in wring, to respond to guest requests and give direction to co-workers
- Prefer CPR /First aid certified
- Knowledge of all applicable federal, state and local health and safety regulations.
- Ability to grasp, lift, carry or transport up to 50 pounds.
- Maintain professionalism at all times, demonstrating courtesy and respect to guests and co-workers
- Ability to manage and resolve conflicts
- Ability to multitask
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Turnberry Associates tries to turn real estate into gold. The company develops and manages commercial and residential real estate, primarily...