Oversee.net operates one of the largest online performance marketing networks in the world, connecting advertisers with over 250 million unique, pre-qualified users each month. We have several web and mobile properties in the Consumer Finance vertical including creditcards.org, creditcard321.com and badcreditoffers.com.
We offer competitive compensation, a 401(k), health benefits, paid holidays and PTO, unlimited snacks, weekly catered lunches and more. We are located in an amazing downtown LA high rise with gorgeous mountain and sunset views, free parking, fully-stocked kitchen and game room.
Who you are:
You are a highly self-motivated, analytical data junkie who is passionate about driving digital customer acquisition. You have hands-on knowledge of best practices in SEM and a proven track-record of delivering qualified traffic from both an acquisition and conversion standpoint.
You love managing multiple projects simultaneously and are comfortable in a fast-paced, fluid environment. You have a “can-do” attitude and excellent interpersonal skills. You thrive working on a team.
What we are looking for:
You will be responsible for developing, executing and optimizing performance of digital marketing strategies including SEM (Google and MSN), banner and online advertising, retargeting, social media advertising and email acquisition for a group of websites in the consumer finance vertical.
- Perform daily campaign management of multiple large scale Paid Search (PPC) and Social Media campaigns which include: campaign launches, keyword generation, budget management, bid management, analytic tracking and reporting, multivariate testing and optimization
- Employ excellent working knowledge of SEM and social marketing media to drive strong traffic and conversion results from proposed strategies
- Test and iterate with new traffic sources and technologies to develop new paid media acquisition strategies including retargeting, banner and online advertising and email acquisition
- Generate management reporting to keep team aware of campaign performance trends
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years experience executing SEM
- Working knowledge of social media advertising tactics in Facebook/Twitter and comfort executing retargeting strategies
- Experience motivating and managing SEM and digital marketing analysts
- Strong experience using Google AdWords and Bing AdCenter
- Mastery of Excel including extensive data manipulation: pivot tables, V/H lookups, etc
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to work well within a cross-functional team
- Excellent time and project management skills