The SEM account manager position is the second phase in a career track that builds mastery in both paid search advertising as well as account services. This role will give you the opportunity to manage a portfolio of clients ranging from $5k-$500k/month in ad spend. Working within our collaborative team format, you will begin to execute work on live efforts under the guidance of seasoned industry Directors. You will be responsible for managing new clients in your first month.
As you progress, the training will continue. The goal of our ongoing training program is to transition you to a Senior Account Management role where you will be responsible for your own team of account managers. Due to our growth plans, it is critical that the next few members of our team possess the qualities required to develop into strong leaders for our team in the future.
- Define, monitor and analyze client's KPIs.
- Actively test and analyze keywords, advertising copy, landing pages and positioning to drive results in line with client's goals.
- Follow SEM industry trends, contribute to our agency blog and help train our campaign management team.
- Communicate performance results and strategy recommendations to clients.
- With support of the management team, you are given the autonomy to manage the entire lifecycle of the client from onboarding to renewal.
Our client is a new Online Marketing Agency launched by core team of veterans with multiple decades of experience in our space. They operate in the complex world of Search Engine Marketing, driving significant improvement to our clients advertising accounts in Google, Bing and Facebook. How do they do this? Our client uses sophisticated and data-driven methodology, top-notch technology, and utilizes an unrivaled training program for our team. Their passion for paid search delivers both top and bottom line growth for our customer's eCommerce and lead generation efforts.
The company has already seen explosive growth from inception, maintained cash flow positivity and has over $20 million in annual advertising spend under management. The client base has grown to encompass IR500 retailers, major national brands and some of Silicon Valley’s hottest technology companies.
- University degree with strong academic performance
- Desire to become a pivotal player in a rapidly growing startup
- At least 1 year experience in SEM Account Management
- Strong Communication and Social Skills
- Leadership experience in some capacity, either professionally or personally
- Demonstrable work ethic and drive for success
- Prior statistical, analytic or digital marketing background a plus
- Strong proficiency in excel is a plus, but not required