The SEM Manager is responsible for managing all the activities of paid search for the client with the expected quality levels. The role involves managing a cluster of clients and working closely with the SEM Strategist to drive clients SEM initiatives. The SEM Manager will work as per the SLA and process quality standards with the help of the operational team.
As a client’s marketing partner accountable for meeting the clients marketing SEM objectives/ goals and seek ways to continuously optimize their SEM program by closely monitoring client’s campaign performance metrics.
As a subject matter expert, our ideal candidate must keep updated with the emerging trends in the SEM universe and create means to implement new ideas/ initiatives across clients. Assess procedures, methodology and technology continuously and train the team on the same to provide the best possible service to the clients .
As a team lead enable the team through training and empower them by challenging to add value to the clients. Continuously monitor their progress and motivate them to realize their potential.
Key Result Areas:
- Work with SEM Strategist to build SEM strategy proposals in response to client briefs.
- Evaluate our client’s configuration to optimize their program goals via bid reviews and performing account check-ins.
- Work on SEM activities on Google, Yahoo! and MSN, including – Campaign setup, Optimizing bids, Statistical analysis, Analysis of market trends & competition and Reporting
- Execute paid search campaigns across channels, generating performance reports, conducting audits, keyword analysis and expansion, setting up test campaigns and QA testing.
- Manage client media-spend budgets and maintain good ROI.
- Create monthly status decks.
- Ensure implementation of Google Analytics/ goal set up/ troubleshoot.
- Review Google Analytics custom reports and add value via suggestions insights.
- Create dashboards for client
- Review status deck with the SEM strategist to help drive constant improvement and iteration
- Drive weekly status calls with client/ SEM strategist
- Be part of all of the client update calls and internal calls with the SEM Strategist and enable facilitation of deliverables from the team
- Manage expectations from the onsite on client deliverable and ETA
- Be a point of escalation for the team
- Closely monitor clients performance metrics and identify focus areas
- Develop the team to efficiently handle all of the client deliverables in a timely manner.
- Identify the training needs on ongoing basis to develop and update team’s skill sets.
- Provide mentorship, guidance and career development to members of your team.
- Client satisfaction
- Process Efficiency
- Quality of deliverables
- Process enhancements
- Adherence to SLA’s
- Team Growth & Mentorship
- Account Mangers
- SEM Strategist
- SEM Associates
- SEM Decision Support Analysts
- Operations Manager & Delivery Manager
- Development Managers
About Zeta Interactive
- Graduate or post-graduate degree, preferably in business or marketing communications
- At least 2 + years in SEM experience.
- Comfortable in working with a fast paced / globally distributed team
- Strong people management skills
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of ROI Marketing, web analytics and talent for interpreting report metrics and converting insights into actionable strategies
- Power user of MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Knowledge of HTML is required.
As a leading provider of integrated interactive services, Zeta Interactive helps today’s marketers realize the full potential of the Internet to build brands, increase sales, improve processes, and reduce costs. Our specialty is in crafting strategies and solutions for our customers that help them acquire, retain, up-sell, cross-sell and win back their customers—cost effectively and efficiently. We do so by providing best-of-breed proprietary technologies and an approach that is very focused on accountability, measurability and ROI metrics.
Along with a competitive base salary, we offer unmatched 100% paid medical benefits, and a dynamic, growing work environment.
Zeta Interactive - 13 months ago
Zeta Interactive is made up of industry thought leaders, strategic marketers with tenure and expertise in both online and offline channels,...