If you answered "Yes" to these questions, we have the ideal job for you! Business.com, the web's leading B2B destination, is looking for a seasoned SEM professional to help run the company's paid search initiatives. Armed with an unlimited budget, you will be responsible for growing and optimizing Business.com's multi-million dollar SEM campaigns. Even better, you'll get to put your paid search expertise to work in an exhilarating environment that was recently recognized as one of San Diego's Best Places to Work (by the San Diego Business Journal).
- Think S, E and M are the 3 sweetest letters in the alphabet?
- Speak in sentences of 35 characters or less?
- Think static vs. dynamic keyword insertion makes for great debate?
Job Requirements & Skills
- Hands-on management of the company's SEM initiatives, across Google, Yahoo!/Bing and 2nd tier bid platforms:
- Keyword level bid optimization
- Copy testing
- New campaign creation
- Keyword builds
- Landing page optimization
- Reporting: generate and distribute high-level performance reports for senior mgmt., and detailed/granular reports for marketing team
- Be current on all SEM best-practices, trends and tactics
- Mentor and manage SEM analysts
- 2+ years of paid search marketing experience
- Solid understanding of SEM strategies and track record of achieving results within paid search
- Proficiency utilizing Google AdWords Editor and Microsoft adCenter; AdWords Certification a plus
- Exceptional analytical/quantitative/statistical skills with ability to derive and communicate key insights from large amounts of data
- Intellectual curiosity, passion for problem-solving, and a test-and-learn mentality
- Advanced proficiency in Excel. Ability to synthesize and analyze large sets of data to yield actionable findings (pivot tables, advanced formulas, etc); Experience working with large databases, including SQL, a plus.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced and fluid environment that employs a data-driven and test-centric culture
- Past experience managing direct reports a plus
- BA/BS degree in a quantitative discipline, such as Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science, etc.
- Competitive compensation based on level of experience
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Equity Opportunity
- Health Club Membership
- Fun, hard-working atmosphere with opportunity for everyone to contribute to the overall growth of the business
- Bagel Mondays, Happy Hour Fridays, quarterly off-site events, video game tournaments, foosball, etc.
Business.com, Inc. - 2 years ago