An experienced SEM Manager, you will drive innovative and effective enterprise paid search strategies, globally. You will be responsible for managing a Search Agency and will provide strategic recommendations and planning, competitive analysis, expected campaign costs and ROI, opportunity analysis and recommendations. You should have hands-on knowledge of best practices in SEM and a proven track-record of delivering qualified traffic to increase awareness and conversions and will work closely with internal teams to ensure these key objectives are met.
-Main contributor for driving and executing the paid search strategy and objectives, establishing search-specific key performance indicators, and timelines
-Develop paid search campaigns and manage overall governance across NetApp globally
-Manage the paid search Agency and continually refine areas around expanding keyword lists, optimizing copy and landing pages, conducting competitive audits, and organizing sub-campaigns\
-Lead the strategy behind each specific paid search campaign by providing budget estimates, competitive analysis information, and insight into the category
-Develop creative testing and optimization methodology and prioritization
-Work with the SEO and Digital Experience teams to coordinate and achieve a higher ROI for the entire Search Program
-Collaborate across marketing functions to craft synergistic media plans and discuss ongoing campaign performance and opportunities for growth
-Provide insight by delivering reports on campaign performance and identifying future growth opportunities
-Implement necessary optimizations as a result of ongoing performance analysis
-Establish a best-in-class operating model for internal processes and how to integrate that with the Search Agency
-Serve as the main evangelist of SEM for the Company by providing continuing education around SEM, sharing insightful perspective and whitepapers on search-specific tops, and developing specific presentations as requested
-Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
-BA/BS degree, 5+ years experience with paid search marketing
-Proven history of attaining or exceeding aggressive goals and developing innovative SEM strategies
-Analytical mindset with strong quantitative skills and advanced knowledge of Excel
-Inquisitive by nature – ability to solve problems creatively with a positive approach
-Ability to handle multiple assignments with effective resolution of conflicting priorities
-Collaborative with strong interpersonal and communication skills
-Excellent attention to detail, project management and organizational skills with ability to multitask
-Deep knowledge of campaign management across Google, Yahoo, Bing and Ask search engines; as well as international search engines
-In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Bid Management tools), and aptitude to quickly learn new tools
-Experience with Covario software a plus
Responsibility and Interaction:
- The tasks this individual is responsible are often unstructured and the issues addressed are less defined requiring new perspectives and creative approaches.
- This individual will apply attained experiences and knowledge in solving problems that are complex in scope requiring in-depth evaluation.
- Demonstrate good judgment in solving problems as well as identifying problems in advance, and proposing solutions.
- This individual must work effectively with Staff to Vice President level employees within the function, across functions and with external parties.
- Limited supervision and direction is provided, as this individual can operate and drive results and set priorities independently.
- The ideal candidate will be a proactive contributor and subject matter expert.
- To be successful, this individual must demonstrate favorable results through regular leadership and influencing others.
Education and Experience
Education & Experience:
- A minimum of 8 years of related experience is required; 9 to 11 years of related experience is preferred.
- A Bachelor of Arts of Science Degree is required, or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated ability to have completed multiple, complex technical projects.
- Strong understanding of NetApp Solutions is preferable.
Full time / Part time
USA - California - San Francisco
USA - California - Sunnyvale (Corporate Headquarters)
NetApp - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
Careers at NetApp
At NetApp, your expertise is what drives our growing success
NetApp is the ideal place to give your career a boost....