Reply.com seeks to hire two enthusiastic Search Engine Marketing Specialists who will assist in the management of Reply’s Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Pay-Per-Click (PPC) efforts in the real estate and auto verticals. Candidates should demonstrate a proven track record for driving online consumer traffic and delivering positive ROI.
• Plan and implement SEM campaigns. Grow successful and profitable search engine marketing traffic acquisition opportunities.
• Set-up bulk sheets, write ad copy, maximize CTR and increase quality scores through optimization techniques.
• Develop, expand and optimize campaigns & ad groups, keyword lists, improve ad copy titles and descriptions.
• Desire to stay on top of competitor's strategies and keyword portfolios
• Daily reporting and in-depth quantitative analyses of KPIs and actions to improve daily performance
• Provide analysis and risk vs. reward modeling on both engine and keyword expansion and volume expectations
• Assist with conversion optimization strategies and A/B landing page testing to improve performance
• Bachelor's degree required
• Advanced proficiency in Excel required
• 1 year of SEM experience including campaign development and analytic analysis
• Financial analysis skills a strong plus
• Experience with high budget accounts a strong plus
• A guerrilla sensibility, an appetite for risk, a big thinker: Reply.com needs someone with experience but who is still open-minded enough to be innovative. In other words, we need someone who knows a lot, but knows he or she doesn't know it all
• High competitive metabolism and strong work ethic
• Self-motivated and self-directed
• Strong communication skills and a positive attitude
• Team attitude: a history of respect for all colleagues
*Outside recruiters please do not contact this posting
Reply! Inc. - 13 months ago