our Senior Account Manager , you will
oversee the development, design,
delivery , and evaluation of our health management products and services to
our clients. You will manage and mentor
a team of four Account Managers who manage
60+ client programs, collectively. Lead your team as they implement and
track programs to ensure that each program adheres to the engagement
specifications. Reporting to the COO , you will be a key member of our Leadership
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- Ensure Client Scope of Services and deliverables are proceeding on time and at a high level of client
- Support Account Managers in the
planning and implementation of client
scope of services and provide support in the development and definition of program scope .
- Understand client culture to assist
account manager in development of unique program recommendations.
- Follow up with client post-screening to determine satisfaction and trouble-shoot if necessary.
- Develop professional relationships with key contacts, decision makers, brokers, etc and learn/adapt to individual communication style and mode.
- Evaluate program effectiveness and efficiency and provide suggestions for improvement to streamline products and services.
- Evaluate client profitability and modify delivery/pricing to meet SHS standards and
- Participate in client strategic planning and report meetings.
- Provide ongoing training & development , performance appraisals, feedback, coaching and mentoring
to help your team members perform successfully.
5+ years experience in a health and wellness environment.
years of supervisory, management or
Bachelors degree in Health Science, Exercise Science,
or related field required; Masters level preferred.
Extensive knowledge of health
management products ,
services, interventions, and communications used in the industry.
Excellent people skills and communication
at motivating and empowering individuals.
organizational skills with a compliance
Spectrum Health Systems will
reward your talents with a salary of $40-50k . You will also receive an attractive benefit plan including three weeks of vacation, health,
vision, dental and 401(k).
If you are a proven
leader , we encourage you
to apply online now . We prefer that you submit an electronic
resume via this career site.
To learn more about Spectrum
Health Systems please visit www.spectrumhs.com .
Spectrum Health Systems requests
that all candidate communication be directed to Safari Solutions.
Wells, HR Consultant
Safari Solutions - 6 months ago