TEAM Enterprises is one of the nations largest experiential marketing firms employing over 400 full time employees and 6500 independent contractors across North America. We are looking for a full time Senior Accountant to work out of our corporate office in Fort Lauderdale, FL. The Senior Accountant will have the opportunity to gain experience creating daily, weekly and monthly financial reports and be an integral part of a team-based environment. This position reports into the Controller. This is an extremely exciting opportunity to work with very successful clients and to help continue their growth in the United States. The opportunity for career development and growth is great with several avenues open to high achievers.
· Prepares of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements.
· Responsible for consolidation of several entities
· Liaison between the Marketing Department and the Finance Department
· Responsible for billing, budget analysis and client support for a high profile $25M account
· Prepares the cash flow forecast
· Balance sheet reconciliations and journal entry preparation
· Prepares Accounts Receivables status reports
· Develop and maintain reports for financial analysis.
· Prepare any necessary ad hoc reports or financial analyses requested by management.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2 - 4 years experience in Accounting or Finance
- Must be self-motivated and extremely well organized
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be thorough and have strong analytical skills
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks and schedule activities to meet deadlines
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact professionally with personnel at all levels of the organization
- Must have strong Excel skills, as well as proficiency in Word and PowerPoint
- Experience with SAP is preferred
TEAM Enterprises - 2 years ago