Net Optics is the leading provider of Intelligent Access and Monitoring Architecture solutions that delivers real-time IT visibility, monitoring and control. As a result, businesses achieve peak performance in network analytics and security. More than 7,000 enterprises, service providers and government organizations—including 85 percent of the Fortune 100—trust Net Optics’ comprehensive smart access hardware and software solutions to plan, scale and future-proof their networks through an easy-to-use interface. Our corporate philosophy is "Customer First!" and we need new team members to help us deliver on that promise.
The Senior Buyer will be responsible for managing the procurement of multiple commodities that support a LEAN/Kanban manufacturing environment, to ensure supply continuity with optimum quality at the lowest possible cost. You will lead the team in the use of analytical and quantitative methods to understand, predict and improve our supply chain model and processes
- Ensure supply continuity through strong communications with applicable suppliers.
- Develop and communicate contingency plans due to material supply delays or other constraints.
- Actively work with the Planning, Productions and extended NetOptics team to understand material supply requirements to pro-actively drive the supply chain.
- Develop strong working relationships with key commodity suppliers to monitor, manage and communicate performance feedback.
- Lead the team in developing tools, processes and key organizational metrics.
- Develop and drive on going cost reductions and material cost benchmarking.
- Manage supply and demand to achieve targeted inventory levels.
- Take part in developing long-term strategy and tactics to drive supply chain excellence.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Industrial Engineering or equivalent experience is required.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in managing and procuring various commodities
- APICS or CSM/CPM certification is highly desirable.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience and understanding of ERP/MRP supply chain/accounting systems.
We offer a fun working environment with a competitive salary, benefits plan, and the opportunity for growth and professional development. For additional career opportunities and information please visit Net Optics, Inc. at http://www.netoptics.com
Net Optics is the leader in innovative passive in-line devices for network security, traffic analysis, and IT monitoring. Its products are...