Adecco is looking for an outstanding Senior Compensation Specialist and a Compensation Specialist for a growing customer of our in the West Metro, MN.
In this position you will have the following key responsibilities:
• Support the analysis, implementation and maintenance of all compensation and retirement programs (base comp, variable comp, executive comp, hourly comp, 401K, Employee Stock Ownership Plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan and equity programs).
• Act as main point of employee contact regarding compensation program related questions.
• Develop and maintain compensation communication materials.
• Manage multiple vendor relationships.
• Maintain compliance standards: contractor, FLSA etc.
• Maintain, support and interpret policies.
• Support various HR processes and online systems: merit planning, profit sharing awards, LTIP elections, stock option awards and restricted stock processes.
• Support the relocation program.
• Support special compensation projects as requested from conception and research to recommendation and implementation. Examples include: market comparisons, job evaluations, re-organizations, leveling, policy/practice/program development, employee and manager education and process improvement.
• Conduct annual salary planning and market pricing review: participate in salary surveys, collect and analyze data, monitor external competitiveness and internal equity and make recommendations.
People with various levels of expereince are encouraged to apply. Applicant's who possess all these skills will be put closer to the high end of the pay scale and applant's who can simply assist with basic compensation work such as salary and/or market pricing, promotions and 401K would be placed at the low end.
• Bachelor's degree from a 4-year accredited university (preferably in Finance, Accounting, Human Resources, Information Systems or other business-related field).
• 3+ years demonstrated experience in compensation -specifically with market pricing, promotions, 401K and vacation time.
• Experience with HR systems (Fidelity, Eprisim and Etrade Preferred), conducting data analytics, using analytical and problem solving skills to draw conclusions and develop recommendations is also required.
• Project management and execution skills, negotiation skills, computer software experience, prioritization skills and facilitation skills strongly desired.
If you are a fit for this role, apply today!
Adecco - 16 months ago
At Adecco, we work for you.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes...