Net Optics is the leading provider of Intelligent Access and Monitoring Architecture solutions that delivers real-time IT visibility, monitoring and control. As a result, businesses achieve peak performance in network analytics and security. More than 7,000 enterprises, service providers and government organizations—including 85 percent of the Fortune 100—trust Net Optics’ comprehensive smart access hardware and software solutions to plan, scale and future-proof their networks through an easy-to-use interface. Our corporate philosophy is "Customer First!" and we need new team members to help us deliver on that promise.
The Senior IT Manager provides the lead role in managing projects and initiatives to meet company IT needs. It includes identifying problems and developing and implementing solutions for employees experiencing technical issues; performs troubleshooting, problem diagnosis and resolution.
- Develops detailed plans with timeframes and deliverables to meet internal IT objectives
- Provides support in the area of Network Infrastructure, Servers, Applications and End-User.
- Performs a broad range of work, within a variety of services, technologies and environments (Mac OS X and OS X Server, Windows desktop and Server, multiple Linux and Unix distributions, databases, VOIP systems, etc.)
- Support multiple international locations, and maintain design and troubleshoot remote connections, phone systems and networks.
- Monitors, tunes and maintains a range of computer and network components and systems. Performs these functions across most of the network facilities including physical media, routers, gateways, servers and related software and hardware, and network management components.
- Provides user training for new employees and/or new applications and systems.
- Bachelors Degree (Computer Science, Math or Engineering) or equivalent, and 4+ years related experience.
- 3+ years of experience providing technical leadership and advice to include planning, design, development, and implementation of IT solutions in related technical areas.
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience involving the implementation /application of IT
I support of servers, networks, storage, or other ITI devices.
Your technical knowledge will be balanced by effective communication skills and an ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships with various internal departments and groups.
Must have a good standard of education and technology enthusiasm.
The ideal candidate should also have good experience with mail and collaboration systems, databases and management applications as well as experience and understanding of incident, problem and change management.
We offer a fun working environment with a competitive salary, benefits plan, and the opportunity for growth and professional development. For additional career opportunities and information please visit Net Optics, Inc. at http://www.netoptics.com
Net Optics - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -