Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For more than 35 years, Polo’s reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets.
Purpose and Scope :
The Production Senior Manager is responsible for owning and managing all stages of production for both woven and knits sportswear product categories within Men’s Purple, Black and Denim brands.
· Gather CFC info from both Asia and Italy Sourcing offices.
· Liaise with costing team for:
· Season development and preliminary info (yields, product details and components)
· Factory allocation
· Buy dates definition.
· Participate in calendar building in partnership with other products and operations counterparts.
· OTB product that is ready and coordinate with PD, Fabric and Costing team to ensure margin goals and product approval have been reviewed and communicated before committing.
· Delivery planning: drive sourcing offices in seasonal objectives: set deadlines for feedback and NY Team review for example once the OTB is sent preliminary delivery challenges need to be addressed within 4 weeks.
· Understand various regional delivery needs and seasonal priorities, meet with accounts on a regular basis.
· Deliveries reporting, maintain product ex-factory dates, keep record, attend weekly delivery meeting and provide feedback on challenges and issues.
· Attend weekly team meetings, communicate issues, solutions, ideas to improve efficiency.
· Lead own Team towards achieving department goals.
· Share common objectives and goals with team members.
· Communicate daily with Sourcing teams, co-workers, supervisors.
· Interact with Product Development, Merchandising and Design departments on a regular basis.
· Data entry: maintain operating systems with costs in various currencies and update offline excel templates with needed breakdown at various stages within each season.
· Analyze and compare all initial/final costing details and communicate findings to Senior management.
· Manage high volume of daily email communication to and from overseas buying offices and keep track of open issues in a multi seasonal environment.
· Follow up on short term and long term projects in a proactive way.
· Support department in margin goals.
· Support Manager in seasonal summaries global reporting and special project.
Job Requirements :
· Must be detail-oriented with high level of accuracy, organized and effective time-management skills
· Strong communication and analytical skills
· Flexible and able to handle multiple projects.
· Team focused.
· Computer Systems: Excel, Word, Microsoft Outlook, Web PDM, MS, S2
Polo Ralph Lauren is an equal opportunity employer. We offer dynamic career opportunities with growth potential and a generous company discount.