SENIOR NETWORK SYSTEMS ENGINEER - ST. LOUIS PARK, MN
We are looking to fill a full-time Senior Systems Engineer position in our St. Louis Park office. This position has outbound duties requiring travel to customer sites.
Main responsibilities include:
• Engineering the design, installation, support and maintenance of client networks and systems such as VoIP, SAN, VMWARE, Microsoft directories, IPSEC virtual private networks and firewall applications, IP security
• Integrating and/or consolidating servers and services between different client business units and technologies,
• Designing and developing high-performance virtual groups of servers for resource-intensive network applications,
• Installing new and/or upgrading software on client platforms,
• Analyzing system utilization and making technical/process recommendations for improving efficiency,
• Troubleshooting networks, systems, and applications to identify and correct malfunctions and other operational problems, and
• Assisting Sales Representatives with pre-sales
Successful candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree and 6+ years of experience or equivalent experience. Seeking self-starters with the ability to perform under little direct supervision. Must have strong verbal communication and customer service skills with a focus on end-user satisfaction. Current high level industry certifications such as Cisco CCNP/CCDP, Microsoft MCITP, VMware VCP are required. Experience with MS Exchange, MS Lync, Cisco voice, Cisco security, VMware server and desktop virtualization are highly desired.
As an employee-owned company, we offer a competitive compensation/benefits package and training. If you have the talent, energy and desire to excel, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at www.marconet.com.
Marco, Inc - 2 years ago