Job Scope: To deliver Petroleum Engineering consulting projects/services globally and provide support to development team
- Work as a Senior Petroleum Engineer on production optimization consulting projects as per global requirements
- Review tender documents and provide necessary input on technical sections of the proposals
- Work with Product Line Management and Development Teams for dialogs reviews, proposed workflows, testing, arranging example files, etc
- Arrange demos of software products for customers as well as WFT staff gloablly
- Identify business opportunities related to Engineering Consultancy Services or Software sales
- Use Nodal Analysis Software (WellFlo) well modeling and optimization.
- Use Network Software (ReO / RFC) Facilities modeling and optimization
- Provide training courses and demos to clients.
- Work with regional teams for implementing new technologies
Essential: Bachelor's degree in Mechanical / Petroleum / Chemical engineering
Preferred: Master degree in Engineering
Skills and Knowledge:
- Good Understanding of Petroleum and Reservoir Engineering
- 6+ years experience in the production optimization consultancy services
- Experience of using Well and Network modelling software for production optimization
- Demonstrated ability to produce high quality work and meet project deadlines
- MS-Office. Proficient in the use of MS-Word, MS-Excel and MS-PowerPoint.
- Experience of working with oil / gas operator
- Knowledge of Spanish language to support customers in Latin America
Weatherford - 19 months ago
Weatherford International can weather the natural and economic storms that affect the oil and gas market. The company, which is domiciled in...