SENIOR PRODUCT YIELD ENGINEER #1540135
As a member of our product engineering team, you will have product responsibility in our GPU product Family. We are looking for engineers to span across the boundaies between fab processing and product engineering. Your focus will be on Yield Improvement with the foundry suppliers. Further training in ATE testing and product characterization techniques will be provided.
- Yield analysis and improvement for new products/processes.
- Guiding decisions and tracking product improvements of fab process changes
- Technical project management for foundry new product engagement
- New product introduction and release to production.
- New product Characterization and spec validation
- Offshore release to production
- Cost reduction implementations
- Continuous improvement of product through enhancing test coverage and finding root cause to manufacturing problems
- BSEE or MSEE degree and 3 to 7 years of relevant working experience
- Experience in CMOS Process Integration, Unit-process engineering or Yield Enhancement
- Hands on experience with data mining and data analysis using statistical tools.
- Experience with ATE testers and new product characterization would be a plus
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and ability to effectively lead cross functional teams to solve complex problems.
- Excellent problem solving skills and Great sense of ownership and urgency in resolving unpredicted issues with technical judgment based on data.
NVIDIA - 21 months ago
NVIDIA awakened the world to computer graphics when it invented the GPU in 1999. From its roots in visual computing, NVIDIA expanded into...