Under general supervision, responsible for marketing and selling the products and services of Trans Advantage to customers located within a designated territory.
• Assumes responsibility for achieving and/or exceeding the annual sales quota by marketing and selling services and products including new and used equipment, customized financial arrangements, and in-van equipment to customers within territory.
• Ability to make decisions on agents’ equipment needs, pricing, interest rates, residual values, and terms of contracts.
• Works closely with credit department to ensure approval of credit-worthy deals.
• Assumes responsibility for developing business with new customers, both affiliated and non-affiliated.
• Writes proposals, quotations, performs customer profiling, inventory updates, and sales presentations.
• Works industry-related trade shows.
• Occasionally contacts vendors and suppliers.
Required Minimum Qualifications:
• Bachelors degree in Business or related field
• Three or more years of experience in transportation equipment sales and leasing/financing.
• Ability to persuade customers into leasing specific equipment and to solicit business from new customers.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills.
• Ability to collect/provide information and resolve problems in an articulate, courteous, and tactful manner.
• Highly organized and able to set priorities effectively.
We specialize in providing our customer with a one-stop shop approach for all transportation and relocation needs. Our services include...