Develop several Teradata / ETL processess based on Team lead's Detail Design
• Test the process to hand over in production team for implementation
• Designs and codes from specifications, analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs, documents, and implements moderately complex software applications Under general direction, devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results
• Competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases of applications programming activities- Monitor program execution for expected performance- Modifies, installs, and prepares technical documentation for system software applications
• Provides high level written communications such as white papers, decision documents, or research papers
• Identify, escalate and document production impact issues for the environment to confirmed delivery for client and business notification.
CRITICAL SKILLS: Teradata / ETL Developer with Unix Background and 6 years hands-on experience
REQUIRED SKILLS: • 5 to 8 years experience with Teradata Utility Development (Bteq/Mload). Unix Shell Scripts and C"
• 5 to 8 years experience with Structured Query Language (SQL).
• 5 to 8 years experience Shell Scripting in a UNIX environment Strong analytical & troubleshooting skills
• 2 or more years experience C/C++/data Stage
DESIRED SKILLS: 1 Year experience on C or C++ (Optional)
Adecco - 14 months ago
At Adecco, we work for you.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes...