A Senior Support Service Engineer (CDSEM) position in Santa Clara, CA is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technical. This position reports to the Nanotechnology Support Manager and is responsible for all hardware support issues for all assigned accounts. Will be involved in primary installation and hardware support for all assigned accounts and responds per all warranty and contract terms defined.
Senior Field Service Engineer job responsibilities include:
• Account responsibilities may dictate participation in rotating 24x7 work schedule.
• Establish and maintain lines of communication with all CDSEM FSE personnel relating to all CDSEM technical issues. Involve TSE per escalation guidelines and Japan R&D as required towards problem resolution.
• Responsible for all administrative duties associated with tracking and parts logistics directly related to the support task(s). Responsible for all time and expense entry related to the position.
• Responsible to complete all required FCO’s (Change Orders).
• Attend all required and necessary training (both internal and external) to keep skills at the highest level possible.
• Responsible for reporting all customer account updates to Management per frequency dictated or prior as urgency and sensitivity dictates.
• Support other CDSEM FSE’s in technical escalations as required, support FSE in CDSEM System installs (especially new sites, new systems etc.). Provide additional back up support to FSE during high load periods and for scheduling flexibility in supporting customers. Support various customer sites as required supporting customer installations, troubleshooting, maintenance and various support related duties.
• Minimum: Associate’s Degree in Electronics Technology (A.A.S.) or equivalent curriculum focused on semiconductor fabrication and metrology. A focus on photomask and wafer metrology is desirable.
• Experience in photomask and/or wafer metrology industry
• Five or more years experience in semiconductor fabrication and measurement industry
• Experience with E-Beam Column and High Vacuum technology
If you are interested in this Senior Field Service Engineer position located in Santa Clara, CA then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical, go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have any questions about this position, please contact Chuck Oeland at (408) 328-0777 or email@example.com
Equal opportunity Employer Minorities/Woman/Veterans/Disabled