Job Description FixYa the largest product Q&A site, is looking for a world class SEO Analyst to lead Fixya’s search engine optimization efforts and drive SEO revenue across all our platforms. SEO is one of Inflection’s core customer-acquisition channels. We want you to take the company to a new level by developing and implementing your winning SEO strategies and tactics. If you’re looking for an opportunity to join an already successful company and be empowered to put your SEO expertise to work in the big leagues, we want to hear from you! What you will do:
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how our users interact with our core product.
- Help refine our SEO strategy to grow sustainable rankings and capture revenue from organic visitors.
- Develop and execute search-friendly content strategy
- Leverage data to build insights about our SEO efforts
- Work with Product Managers to ensure we are optimized for search engines
- Work with Engineering to implement changes to improve ranking and conversions
Company Description FixYa is the world's largest product support community website online. With over 30 million members collaborating on product related tips and support issues, FixYa provides consumers with user feedback and solutions to problems related to any product, before and after the purchase. From figuring out how to fix cars, which cameras to buy, or how to operate a new iPhone, the Fixya community of hobbyists, tinkerers and gadget-savvy stay-at-home moms share real world experience and practical advice. FixYa is part of the DIY revolution, transforming how we help ourselves as well as each other to solve everyday problems. Our objective is to become the most relevant source for product information, whether it’s a vitamin, a smart phone, or even a box of cereal. FixYa is profitable and fast growing company.
- Expert-level understanding of search ranking factors, content optimization, and link building
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to draw insights and refine and develop tactics
- At least 4 years experience in SEO with successful track record of delivering SEO wins
- Expert in traffic tools such as Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools and other mining tools.
- Outstanding analytical skills, meticulous attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- BS Degree in Computer Science, Math, Marketing or related data field or 3+ years relevant work experience in Search Engine Optimization or Data Analysis, preferably with media or social products
- Technical understanding of factors affecting SEO, including basic HTML, CSS, code structure, linking, and redirects.
- You enjoy staying on top of the latest algorithm changes and industry trends and are quick to react to stay on top