LOCATION: We are conveniently located in the Westchase Business District area of Houston, Texas on Westheimer Road, just outside the Sam Houston Tollway.
THE JOB: The SEO Assistant Manager/Search Engine Analyst/Social Media Strategist will be responsible for monitoring overall search engine performance for SEM campaigns. He or she will work to implement search strategies and track the effectiveness of new and existing campaigns. The successful candidate will have strong analytic capabilities with specific knowledge of online marketing analytics and will have a keen understanding of the online marketing metrics and creative skills required for SEO. Strategists complete keyword research, on-page optimization, off-page optimization and rich media optimization, as well as social integration strategies, site speed improvements and other white hat methods which will help websites rank better.
Will also be responsible for building/acquiring high quality, relevant links to our site and will engage in campaign tracking and management. The ideal candidate is a self-motivator who enjoys keeping up with industry best practices and keep overall objectives in sight while remaining detail-oriented.
ABOUT TENNIS EXPRESS: Tennis Express is an industry leading, award winning tennis specialty retailer. The company was founded in 2000 and operates a retail location as well as online at TennisExpress.com. Tennis Express offers a friendly, upbeat, and a casual work environment. Tennis Express is an equal opportunity employer.
- A degree in MIS, Business, Marketing, Communications or related subjects.
- 1+ year(s) previous SEO online marketing experience.
- Able to analyze metric data and convey recommendations appropriately to supervisors.
- Experience with SEO Tools and good analytical skills
- Understanding of SEO On-Page Best Practices
- Comprehensive understanding of Google/Bing ranking factors & on-site SEO & latest trends
- Advanced understanding and experience with Google Analytics
- Basic coding experience to be able to implement on-page optimization strategies
- Proven track record in developing successful online marketing strategies to drive organic traffic
- Manage a set of daily analytic reports and keyword metrics
- General SEO Recommendations (Meta Titles/Descriptions/Keywords/Alt Text/ ImageFile names/copy)
- Analysis of SEO programs and monthly recommendations
- Implementation of SEO recommendations for selected project.
PREFERRED SKILLS BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- Comfortable with social media marketing and experience with social media management.
TO APPLY: Please provide your resume with cover letter. You MUST put the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email to be considered for this job. Please include salary requirements in email as well.
BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED - Candidates required to pass pre-employment credit, criminal & drug screen background check
SALARY: Competitive & commensurate with experience. Benefits available.
NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE
*NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.