Tully Rinckey PLLC, a successful full-service law firm with offices throughout New York State and metropolitan Washington, DC is seeking an SEO Development Specialist to join our team. This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing law firms in the country (rated by INC Magazine). The firm has also been recognized as Best Places to Work by the Albany, NY and Washington, DC Business Journals.
The SEO Development Specialist will be responsible for the firm’s internet marketing initiatives. We are seeking an individual with a proven track record of success with Search Engine Optimization since the Google Panda and Penguin algorithm updates, to include local and national placements.
This individual will also be responsible for overseeing and managing pay per click initiatives in several different markets and all firm social media accounts. The ideal candidate will be able to take the firm’s internet marketing to the next level and exceed aggressive goals. This position will report to the firm’s Director of Business Development and as a member of the marketing team will ensure that internet optimization efforts are in line with the firm’s marketing strategy.
- Strategize and execute search engine optimization strategy to boost inbound leads, visitor engagement and website conversion relating to SEO targets and/or business objectives;
- Successfully create, design, implement and optimize pay per click initiatives;
- Able to synthesize tracking and analytical data to measure success or improve weaknesses;
- Serve as an expert consultant to web developer, video production and writing team;
- Re-write / optimize content on existing WordPress website in line with SEO best practices;
- Assist writing team and implement editorial guidelines that are in line with SEO best practices;
- A/B testing landing page testing and optimization;
- Develop comprehensive link building and content management strategy to expand organic search footprint;
- Analyze and translate quantitative data from web analytics tools into actionable SEO plans; and
- Team leadership and development.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years SEO experience;
- Proven track record achieving results within the Google Panda or Penguin algorithm;
- Intermediate – advanced knowledge of pay per click management;
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills;
- Exceptionally strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills;
- Bachelor’s degree required, in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or related field highly preferred;
- Highly skilled with all relevant SEO analytics tools; and
Benefits include 401(k), medical, dental, and voluntary life and LTD insurance.
Please visit our website to apply: https://jobs-tullylegal.icims.com/jobs/1028/job