Who We Are:|
LocalVox Media Inc sells a marketing platform that helps local businesses publish and promote events, announcements and deals to a range of online channels including NearSay.com, social media channels, email messaging and to their own web sites. LocalVox Media Inc. has been named the #3 start up to watch in 2012 by Business Insider, and was recently featured on Fox News as the #1 Tech Tool for Entrepreneurs.
About the Position:
The SEO Manager will be responsible for helping our clients optimize their internet search rankings, with a particular focus on buisness ranking on Google Places and the citations that drive them. The SEO Manager will liaison directly with multiple clients and must therefore be an excellent communicator. Candidate MUST have knowledge of the multiple facets of SEO and preferably experience optimizing all of the steps that contribute to a Google Places listing ranking.
Candidates Should Possess:
- Min 2-3 years of demonstrated Search Engine Optimization success
- Robust knowledge of the field including on and off page optimization techniques, and keyword research (Local Search Terms a plus)
- Working knowledge Of Google Places, Local Search terms a plus
- Proven customer-facing experience: great phone presence, answering questions on the fly, being a teacher and mentor
- Experience With 3rd Party Directories including: Google, Yelp, Yip, CitySearch, etc.
Please include a description of your previous work experience with organic
search optimization and Google Places.
NearSay - 14 months ago