Well-established Entertainment Company is looking for an exceptional SEO Specialist. This person will join the marketing team to help identify the best performing keywords and optimize our website to those keywords on all major SERP. The SEO Specialist will have a unique role within the organization by leading the creation and execution of all company's SEO strategies to maximize engagement, purchases and paid memberships.
- Define best performing keywords, develop and execute an SEO strategic plan designed to generate new customer acquisition
- Identify current issues and lay out optimization strategies to increase and maintain high organic positions on all branded keywords
- Develop and maintain relationships with search engines (primarily Google, Bing/Yahoo). Must be up-to-date on news from search engines that affects page ranks.
- Monitor, track, and analyze page ranking performance on an ongoing basis, and optimize campaigns as necessary
- Report campaign performance and optimization efforts on a daily, weekly, monthly and ad-hoc basis
- 2-4 years of directly related experience developing and executing SEO strategy
- 2-4 years as an SEO specialist with specific understanding and utility of SEO/SEM tactics such as page information architecture, key word analysis and content meta-tagging strategies, content development, page linking and back links, etc
- Internet ROI-driven Direct Response experience absolutely critical
- 2-4 years of hands-on experience in SEO-focused content development, including wikis, blogs, twitter, Facebook, social bookmarking, etc
- Must be an proficient using Excel
- Ability to compile and analyze performance data and metrics
- Ability to thrive within a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and be able to successfully juggle multiple projects
- Bachelor's Degree (marketing, advertising, online marketing or related discipline is preferred)
For immediate consideration, please submit resume and salary requirements
Indeed - 2 years ago