Come work with the best! 360i is looking for an SEO Strategist to join our growing team. This role requires a deep understanding of organic search engine optimization, a natural sense of curiosity, and proven experience in developing SEO strategies. This person must be detail oriented with the ability to multitask and think outside of the box. The SEO Strategist will translate clients' business goals into successful search engine optimization strategies, perform technical site analysis, competitive/keyword research, and link analysis. They will also be responsible for optimizing various site elements, including site structure, content based marketing campaigns and guiding the development of reports which highlight the qualitative and quantitative trends from ongoing SEO efforts.
The SEO Strategist is the cornerstone of the team and is a large contributor in the overall growth of the business as they help train, develop and lead the team towards success. This person must be well spoken and have leadership qualities as there will be heavy client interaction and they will be looked to as a mentor to other team members. This position requires collaboration with other agency teams including Social Media, Digital Word of Mouth, Account Management, Analytics and Technology. If you're a team player that thrives on success, motivation and innovation in a fast paced environment where room for growth is endless, then this position is perfect for you!
We're a next generation digital agency rooted in innovation and drive. We don't walk; we run. We don't follow; we lead. We dream, and then we do. Our ideas are big, but our results are bigger. Bigger still is our collective pursuit of positive change - the innovations that will move our industry forward in new and exciting directions.
We're continuing to evolve our marketing capabilities, having gone from specialty agency to digital AOR in just 5 years. And we've more than doubled in size over the last 2 years while doing work for world-class brands like Coke, Oreo, Smirnoff, Fisher-Price, NBC and JCPenney.
The digital world changes fast - and our employees are just as dynamic. Our backgrounds and strengths are diverse, yet we're all fueled by an innate curiosity that inspires us to blaze new trails and a shared belief in the power of the web to forge deeper relationships between brands and consumers. Ad Age named us an "A-List" agency AND a "Best Place to Work" and Fast Company's dubbed us one of 2011's "World's Most Innovative Companies".
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, get excited about finding smarter ways to do things, and have a burning desire to be part of a winning team where you can truly make a difference, then we want to meet you.
- BA/BS in marketing, information technology or related field with 3+ years of SEO experience.
- Expertise in SEO is a must; but as a successful SEO'er, you will be expected to have an understanding of all digital media disciplines.
- Proven ability to synthesize data/results, identify trends/key findings and present innovative integrated SEO recommendations that go beyond existing scope of work to achieve clients' marketing and communications objectives
- Strong project management and delegation skills, ensuring deliverables are being collaboratively developed with the appropriate level of guidance, meeting client deadlines and rigorous quality standards.
- Excellent communications (written/verbal), presentation and analytical skills
- Knowledge of SEO platforms including BrightEdge, Conductor Searchlight, Raven Tools, Advanced Web Ranking, and/or SEOmoz.
- Innate curiosity and aptitude (staying abreast of trends and activities in the digital marketing and clients' business) that proactively demonstrate thought leadership and new ideas/recommendations
- Expert-level Excel and strong PowerPoint (PPT) skills
Innovation Interactive, Inc. - 13 months ago