DMS INTERNATIONAL is a Management Consulting and Information Technology company headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland. At DMS International, quality is the basis of everything we do and say. We hire professionals who take pride in doing quality work and who are committed to the customer. At DMS we match people to jobs that allow their deeply embedded interests to be expressed through the work they perform and in the careers they choose.
DMS recruits candidates that possess and display the attributes that reflect the DMS Core Values of:
* Quality in Delivering Solutions,
* Integrity in Conduct, and
* Responsiveness to our Customer’s Mission.
We are currently searching for Survival, Evasion, Reistance, and Escape (SERE) Instructors, forour Maine location.
Primary Role: The Instructor will provide training for personnel whose duties potentially target them for capture by conducting classroom instruction and seminar discussions.
- Have knowledge of basic and advanced training techniques to provide quality instruction.
- Have knowledge of computer technology application as it applies to instructional presentation as a classroom training aid.
- Be a qualified instructor (graduate of Navy Instructor Training School - 9502, or its equivalent).
- Possess above average communication skills and the ability to comprehend both verbal and written instructions.
- Have knowledge of DOD procedures for the handling of classified material, have knowledge of DOD SERE and personnel recovery publications that support Code of Conduct training, and how to access these publications.
- Be a graduate of a certified Level 'C' Code of Conduct course (SERE school) and must be knowledgeable in SERE training; perform special duties associated with SERE techniques.
- Qualify in survival and evasion tactics.
- Demonstrate knowledge of fundamentals as set forth in DOD, Service, and other agency instructions and directives relating to SERE fundamentals and procedures.
- Possess the NEC 9505, or other service equivalent, or achieve that designation through completion of the Navy’s SERE Instructor Under Training (IUT) course of instruction (COI). SERE IUT involves approximately 60 days and is instructed by current SERE instructors culminating in a written exam and oral board which leads to designation as a SERE instructor.
All instructor personnel must possess the instructional qualifications provided below:
DMS International is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Navy NEC 9502 Instructor, or
- NEC 9518 Naval Leadership Development Program (NAVLEAD) Instructor, or
- Graduate of one of the following courses of instruction:
- Instructional Delivery Continuum (IDC) Journeyman Instructor Training (JIT) (A-012-0077)
- Instructional Delivery Continuum (IDC) Journeyman Instructor Training (JIT) Mobile Training Team (A-012-1011)
- Naval Leadership Facilitator (P-012-0045)
- Facilitator Training Course (P-012-0075)
- Nuclear Instructor Qualifications (NFAS) (A-661-0108)
- Nuclear Instructor Qualifications (NNPS) (A-661-0109)
- Other Service designation upon approval of CENSECFOR DOT or
- Completion of a civilian (or commercial) formal course of instruction which has been evaluated and certified as a JIT equivalency by the Center for Personal and Professional Development (CPPD)
- A valid Secret security clearance is required.
- A valid driver’s license is required
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce.