Perform a variety of computer systems administration and support tasks, including analyzing, constructing, documenting, testing, maintaining, troubleshooting and supporting PC Hardware, operating systems, software applications, peripherals, output devices, and mobile devices for the entire organization. Perform a variety of project tasks that require good communication skills with the ability to work with users diplomatically and skillfully. Familiar with a variety of computing technology concepts, practices, and procedures. Exercise judgment and decision making in the diagnosis and resolution of IST issues. Performs full range of work assigned to this position and works with considerable independence and initiative. Typically acts as a lead in the technical support area coordinating efforts amongst other team members.
The attached Job Description details the essential functions of your position. The list below is also considered to be essential functions of your position and all employees within Exempla Healthcare are expected to meet the following in their day-to-day work:
1. Be available to work as scheduled and report to work on time.
2. Be available to work overtime if needed.
3. Be willing to accept supervision and work well with others.
4. Be respectful of all with whom you interact and follow the Exempla Service Behaviors.
5. Be well groomed and dressed appropriately for your role.
6. Be in compliance with the drug and alcohol policy as stated in the Employee Handbook.
7. Be sufficiently rested to perform your duties throughout the period assigned.
8. Demonstrate a willingness to learn.
9. Be able to communicate clearly, think clearly, and concentrate on assigned tasks.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Systems, or equivalent experience.
On-call responsibility as required to support Exempla HealthCare’s computing environment.
A+ Certification, Microsoft MCDST
At SCL Health System, we believe our patients deserve nothing but our very best. If excellence inspires you and belonging motivates you, we welcome you to join us.
Exempla Healthcare - 17 months ago