Adecco Group, a world leader in the recruitment of professionals, has an immediate opening for Product Implementation on a 2-day contract opportunity with a leading company in Casper, WY.
Put your Outstanding Skills to Work for the Industry Leader!
Throughout our client’s history, they have held one purpose - to help their customers measurably improve patient care by focusing on two of the biggest issues affecting healthcare, medication errors and hospital-acquired infections.
Their family of products and services are used in over 120 countries and include some of the most widely recognized brand names in their categories. They also create opportunities for their 15,000 employees working in more than 20 countries worldwide to fulfill their personal and professional potential.
Job City: Casper, WY
Job Dates: (5/6-5/7)
Pay Rate: $16/hour
Job Type: Contract
• Associates need to be highly presentable and professional as they will be performing work in front of customers.
• Professional attitude toward client and fellow associates
• Ability to hear and speak in noisy environment
• Ability to stand or sit for extensive periods of time, bend at waist, lift 20 lbs, lift items above head, carry items while walking up stairs and good manual dexterity.
• Ability to distinguish color and have good depth perception (close/distance)
• Must possess computer skills sufficient to enter data on a laptop computer
• Accurately enter displayed information into computer program at a high level of productivity
• Should be able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Medical facility – associate should remain out of patient areas
• Work areas are typically in the basement
• Work area may not be climate controlled
• Working with and around medical products under the direct supervision of a client Representative
• Client Rep will assign and provide training for all job duties
• Un-boxing and labeling of devices
• Perform verification tests of equipment
• Entry of test results into proprietary program on laptop computer (provided)
If you are interested in this opportunity or other opportunities available through the Adecco Group, please apply online at www.AdeccoUSA.com or to email@example.com.
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities. Adecco Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Adecco - 15 months ago
At Adecco, we work for you.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes...