TexelTek, Inc. is seeking Senior SIGINT Geospatial Metadata Analysts with Counter Improvised Explosive Devise and Counter Proliferation experience. Desired skills sets to include, but not limited to: SIGINT Geospatial Metadata Analyst (SGA/GMA), Reporting and Analysis, Collection Management, tactical Signals support, or SIGINT Terminal Guidance (STG) operator. The analyst will provide critical analysis, focusing on the exploitation of CIED and proliferation networks. They will provide multidisciplinary analysis and integrate highly complex intelligence information from multiple sources for senior clients in a national intelligence agency. The analyst will conduct advanced Signals research and analysis; apply experience with characterizing target networks, and conduct exploitation of networks. This position is located in the Annapolis Junction MD, Augusta GA, and San Antonio TX.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform queries and analysis using SGA and reporting databases
- Perform Signals Analysis Research and Target Development
- Perform Social Network Analysis
- Draft formal and informal reports of your findings
- Brief a variety of national and tactical consumers, orally and in writing
- Perform fusion of multiple intelligence disciplines
TexelTek is an EEO/AA Employer and Drug Free Workplace.
- Minimum of 15 years experience working as an Intelligence Analyst with wide-ranging experience in SIGINT Geospatial Metadata Analysis and Reporting
- TS/SCI with polygraph clearance
- Experience with Counter Improvised Explosive Devices (CIED) related work is desired
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Reporting experience
- Formal agency SGA training
- Experience using agency SGA tools and databases
- Overseas deployment experience is desired
Disclaimer: The above job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.