JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for the development and expansion of the Success Group International base, for each of the company’s affinity contractor groups, within a defined marketing campaign. Schedules appointments for and completes on site visits to prospective new members. Speaks persuasively in front of small groups and can close the sale following a professional presentation.
- Seeks out sales opportunities and interfaces with potential SGI members within a marketing campaign.
- Indentifies decision makers of a company.
- Marketing of the SGI membership through phone prospecting, written correspondence and face-to-face interactions.
- Provides prospective members with product information including insights into effective management, training, marketing, and group buying.
- Determines and evaluates ways to identify prospects.
- Demonstrates product and service strategies to prospective clients that will improve the bottom line of their business.
- Manages a sales process.
- Develops relationships and responds to and anticipates prospect needs.
- Maintains a professional, consultative approach to selling.
- Produces concise presentations and proposals utilizing industry, company and personal expertise.
- Solicits support from and communicates effectively with internal staff.
- Maintains up to date and accurate knowledge of product applications and services.
- Continues to maintain a positive and professional relationship with the new member while passing the day to day relationship to the appropriate support or department personnel.
Success Group International , a division of Direct Energy, is now North America’s leading integrated energy and services retailer. Direct Energy is a subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE: CNA), one of the world
's leading integrated energy companies with over 20 million customers and 34,000 employees worldwide.
- College degree preferred.
- Proven track record of success with in a sales capacity
- HVAC, plumbing, electrical, or roofing industry is a plus.
- Ability to make high level sales presentations in-person and via electronic means to small and large groups.
- Proven ability to overcome objections and control sales situations.
- Must be able to manage well established existing customer relationships and prospect for future opportunities.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated, self-directed and self-starting.
- Must be detail oriented and well organized.
- Franchise sales and an understanding of business is a plus.
- Must be capable of sitting or standing for extended periods of time.
- Computer literate with Microsoft products.
- Business to Business outbound sales via phone and in person sales is preferred.
Centrica is centered on integrated energy operations in the UK and North America through four major brands -- British Gas, Centrica Energy,...