- Designs, develops and implements web based business solutions.
- Acts as technical liaison between senior management team, various internal departments and outside developers and suppliers.
- Analyzes strategic needs and general requirements and designs specifications required to meet corporate immediate and long-term needs. Researches and recommends new solutions as needed.
- Reviews and interprets highly complex reports and/or data and provides analyses, summaries, and resulting action plans.
- Provides advice and counsel with regard to technical knowledge to all levels of employees across the corporation.
- Creates and develops visually aesthetic graphics and writes text about the organization and web site, catalogs, short stories, etc. for inclusion in the site itself. May create links to other web sites.
- Manages the organization’s Web Site including technical programming and database development, design, and day-to-day operations.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent. Minimum of 5-8 years of experience in web development or related field. Excellent communications skills. Strong computer skills including knowledge of programming, HTML, Web applications (including Microsoft Interdev, Dreamweaver, and Alliare Cold Fusion), data base experience (including linking to web pages), TCP/IP, FTP and server software operations is required. Systems may include but not be limited to UNIX, Windows NT, and Mac 0S.
The Raymond Corporation - 17 months ago
Business at The Raymond Corporation is picking up, literally. The company manufactures electric material-handling equipment, including fork...