Responsible for the efficient manual and administrative duties for the receipt and delivery of good received in accordance with established procedures.
Accept deliveries, verifying packing slips and material for type and quantity.
Scan/enter receiving information into the Neotrak inbound Software.
Deliver packages/goods to proper destination in a timely manner.
Enter receiving information via the SAP Global Template software.
Research open PO’s as necessary.
Responsible for all overnight courier mail.
Responsible to keep loading dock clear via established policy.
Responsible to ensure the security of goods by ensuring swift delivery of goods and/or utilizing locked cage.
Track S&R statistics as requested by supervisor.
Ensure proper coverage for Loading Dock and S&R room.
Responsible for maintaining a clean and professional Mail Services environment.
Adhere to company and Mail Services’ Policies and Procedures.
Identify S&R procedures that need to be updated as necessary.
Backup for Mail Center as required.
Responsible for the distribution of toner cartridges in communication with the Purchasing Department to maintain inventory up-to-date.
Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Mail Services experience preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Windows Explorer.
- PC knowledge in, SAP Global Template Software, Overnight Courier proprietary software, postage machine and Neotrak software.
- Knowledge on Shipping Regulations. Domestic and Intl. Shipping Regulations and equipment.
- May be responsible for lifting boxes/mail crates; see Corporate Guidelines for weight limitations.