Cambridge International Systems, Inc.
Cambridge designs, implements, and operates communication solutions across the United States and around the world. Cambridge creates solutions and provides services in: Network Design/Operation; RF Engineering; Satellite Communications; Surveillance and IFF Systems; Data Fusion and Intel Support; and Telephony and Transmission. Cambridge is committed to providing the expertise and customer service required to get top results. This philosophy is put into practice daily, from fusion center operations in Afghanistan to transmission and telephony services in the Caribbean. Cambridge is a woman-owned, veteran-owned, and SDB company.
Cambridge is a company that promotes a work environment that encourages professional and personal growth and a culture where each employee is respected and valued. Cambridge also values the diverse background of their employees including minorities, veterans, women, and disabled. We take pride in being a veteran friendly employer, celebrating and embracing individual differences, and providing equal opportunity to all. Cambridge International Systems, Inc. is committed to the provision of equal opportunity employment for all qualified persons in all job classifications in recruitment, selection and promotion without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age or disability. More information can be found at www.cbridgeinc.com (EEO/AA)
SIGINT Intelligence Analyst
Location: Afghanistan US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Clearance Type: Active TS/SCI with CI Poly
Providing United States Force-Afghanistan (USFOR-A) with Combat Intelligence Augmentation Teams (CIAT) to support Special Operations Joint Task Force (SOJTF) and Security Force Assistance Brigade (SFAB) operations across the Combined Joint Operating Area- Afghanistan (CJOA-A).
- Support of USFOR-A, SOJTF and SFAB J2 staffs' SIGINT analytical requirements
- Responsible for researching, developing, presenting and publishing SIGINT products at the tactical and operational level related to insurgent activities, and threats to local/regional stability as part of an overall intelligence analytical team
- Conduct analysis of raw and fused signals intelligence data concerning insurgent threat activities
- Provide input on multiple Government requirements and objectives, assists with the analysis and production of various intelligence products, and supplies analytical support for senior Military leaders
- R esponsible for SIGINT analysis insurgent threats, mission planning, target development, damage assessment and counter-terrorism in the AOR and Afghanistan in general
- A ttend meetings and conduct comprehensive research on complex topics independently or as a part of a larger analytical effort focusing on current events and long-term trends that could impact the supported unit’s mission
- 6+ years of experience as an SIGINT Analyst
- BS in computer related field or equivalent experience preferred
- Must possess an active TS/SCI CI Poly Clearance
Monster - 30+ days ago
Cambridge International Systems, Inc. is a leader in delivering C4ISR solutions that meet the most demanding requirements for communication,...