ATI's Intelligence Unit has exciting opportunities for SIGINT Technician professionsals to join our team.
5 positions available.
Must have at least a Top Secret with CI Poly. Full Scope Poly Preferred!
Work location is: OCONUS and the Annapolis Junction, MD area in rotation
Resumes are due by Sunday, March 21st, 2013. Upon application our recruiting team will contact you with additonal details.
• Apply technical knowledge in a specified area to solve problems pertaining to specific equipment or entire systems. Utilize system level functions, diagnostics, hardware manipulation, fault isolation, and other tools and processes to resolve problems of different complexity levels in systems.
• Install and certify systems in the field to include performing or assisting with design and test, operational readiness, maintenance, repair, and testing of a wide range of RF devices.
• System maintenance activities include troubleshooting, module and component replacement and system checkout, bench repair of chassis, card, module, and/or component level.
• The Technician shall be experienced in the general repair of various equipment.
• The Technician shall be responsible for the control of technical data holdings pertaining to equipment and facilities.
• Five (5) years of experience as a technician supporting SIGINT access, collection, or exploitation systems is required.
• Experience shall include a working knowledge in the areas of assessment, documentation, and troubleshooting.
• One (1) year experience with COMSEC
• One (1) year experience with RF: HF, VHF, UHF, VLF, SHF SIGINT systems
• One (1) year experience with TDI, Agilent Blackbird, GIS and GIS based RF propagation Tools, GeoSM tools, Spectrum XXI, ACES/JACS, SPEED, (CJSMPT), Host Nation Spectrum Worldwide Database; completion of formal spectrum management training from an accredited college, university, or military school; proficiency in international and national RF allocations; experience as a spectrum manager supporting RF systems and sensitive receivers
• One (1) year experience with Radio Direction Finding, Angle of Arrival Estimation, and Time & Frequency Difference of Arrival (T/FDOA) precision geo-location
• One (1) year experience with scripting language; Linux/RedHat
• One (1) year experience with FAA Class 3 physical and aerospace physiology and training requirements
• Associate’s degree in Electronics Technology or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
• Two (2) years of additional related experience may be substituted for an associate’s degree.
Automation Technologies, Inc. is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Automation Technologies, Inc. - 11 months ago
ATI provides consulting services in three operational groups that supports the successful transformation of Government agencies and...