SIS Administrator I
Infinite Campus Company Overview
Infinite Campus is a comprehensive, web-based K12 student information system with real-time access to special education, instruction, curriculum, assessment, state reporting and data warehousing functionality. For more than a decade, Infinite Campus has successfully implemented its solutions for customers of all sizes. Infinite Campus is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The SIS Systems Administrator I configures, maintains and troubleshoots hosted servers. This includes configuring new servers coming into production, applying campus applications and database updates, and verifying database backups.
- Running Campus updates following established procedures.
- Hosted Server Database Backups
- Standard XML configuration
- Configuration and verification of standard Campus environments
- Installation of Campus Premium Products following established procedures
- Other duties as directed by supervisor
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Basic computer skills.
- Microsoft SQL and Tomcat knowledge preferred
- Campus application knowledge preferred
- Works in supervised environment as part of a team.
- Performs documented routine tasks.
- Self motivated
- Ability to learn quickly
- Excellent organizational skills
* If position performs job responsibilities directly for the Bureau of Indian Education (BIE) contracts, employee is required to pass a specified background screening; meeting the requirements of the BIE.
Infinite Campus - 13 months ago