Canon Business Process Services has an opening for a Site Manager position. This position is responsible for effective management, administration, and control of business functions at identified site(s). This person oversees the timely and effective resolution of all services contracted by the client while exhibiting exceptional customer service, overall operational efficiency and quality of business services.
Responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Manages budget, resource allocation, and forecasting tools to ensure best possible use of resources and to plan and report budgetary expenses effectively
- Manages status reports, productivity reports, and other source documents to ensure optimal performance is met by staff
- Functions as a liaison between the client and Canon Business Process Services
- Prioritize and schedules all work including overflow work to backup facility
- Ensures proper maintenance and usage of all equipment and supplies
- Manages staff by selecting and recruiting, developing, and mentoring staff; handle corrective actions as necessary on a timely basis and in accordance with Company policy; evaluating performance; providing training and development opportunities; coach and counsel staff
The incumbent in this position should possess education equivalent to an Associate Degree in addition to at least 2 years supervisory experience in a professional business setting preferably in the reprographic/mail industry.
Excellent written and oral communication skills, strong computer skills and knowledge of industry trends and technological changes.
Canon Business Process Services
- 2 years ago - save job