Grow with a leader! G4S Compliance & Investigations, the global leader in insurance mitigation claims, currently seeks flexible, energetic, and creative applicants for a full time SIU Analyst in the Raleigh-Durham, NC area.
- Daily communication with clients to effectively obtain required information for completion of state fraud referrals.
- Communicates compliance requirements to clients and field staff in order to ensure orderly and timely processing of referrals.
- Coordinates resources to log the details of an active state fraud referral, fraud review, or documented fraud packaging.
- Assists in identification, development, completion, and submission of State Fraud Referrals (SFR);
- Develops and demonstrates a thorough understanding of insurance, investigative, and anti-fraud regulatory compliance terminology required to professionally identify, organize, track, develop, and write compliance reports.
- Ensures requests for additional information and/or documents are routed to appropriate involved persons in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates advanced proficiency in searching for relevant information in support of the investigation of specific suspected fraud cases by utilizing subscription database resources (Lexis-Nexis, Accurint, etc.) and the Internet; prepares summary reports of the highlighted relevant information obtained in the searches.
- A Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years of related experience preferred, experience may be substituted for formal education
- Insurance background/terminology preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint required
- Demonstrated proficiency with Internet searches for relevant information to investigative assignments and ability to quickly and appropriately summarize the highlighted information in a professional report for field investigators and/or clients;
- Demonstrated proficiency in using subscription databases to search for relevant information on investigative assignments in support of the technical and professional staff of the SIU;
- Ability to remain highly productive in a changing environment, strong attention to detail, accuracy, and organizational skills
- Communicate effectively and professional; verbally and in writing
- Follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to type 45+ words per minute without error
- Valid State-issued Driver’s License
G4S provides paid training at our corporate service center in Raleigh, NC and field training/management in your geographic region.
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements for this position should forward their resume to address indicated. For more information on G4S please visit our website at http://www.cni.g4s.com/. No phone calls please.
G4S Compliance & Investigations is an EEO employer fully committed to attracting, retaining, developing, and promoting the most qualified individuals without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, disability or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We are dedicated to providing and maintaining an inclusive work environment free from discrimination and harassment, where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
Indeed - 4 months ago
copy to clipboard
For more than 20 years our name has been synonymous with the highest standards of integrity and service in the investigations marketplace....