Ensure that all machines are "on-line" and ready for play.
Your daily responsibilities include:
- Assist with the moving of slot machines as needed.
- Perform routine machine preventative maintenance including, but not limited to the inspecting, adjusting and testing of machine parts.
- Assist with the repair and/or replacement of machine door switches.
- Assist with the cleaning of bar machines as needed.
- Perform maintenance to Slot stands, including re-painting.
- Assist in maintaining adequate stock of parts for repairs.
- Assist customers with questions and complaints regarding slot machines. Provide answers and explanations, and rectify problems as appropriate.
- Work on special projects as assigned. Assist with every phase, from layout to installation.
- Provide positive communication and use Red Carpet Training skills with every patron and co-worker.
- Perform duties in a safe manner; report any potential safety hazards to management staff.
- Perform any reasonable, temporarily assigned job duties outside the position’s job description, where, in the Company’s judgment, those duties are necessary in the interest of efficiency, productivity, or guest service.
To be successful in this position it will require the following skill set:
- Must be 21 years of age
- Read, write legibly, understand and speak English
- Able to tolerate second-hand smoke, noise, bright lights
- Able to work at a fast pace in often crowded/noisy environment
- Must meet professional appearance standards as prescribed by company policy.
- Available to work required schedule which may include nights, weekends, holidays and overtime as needed.
- Cast Member is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms. The Cast Member is occasionally required to walk; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
- The Cast Member must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- High school education or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Something to leave you with:
If you’re truly committed to a red-carpet service culture, then you need a team that is just as dedicated in pursuing that vision. Penn National Gaming is the place where we empower our cast members to deliver that WOW factor to our guests and in turn we will provide them an opportunity to build an “A” list career portfolio. You will soon understand why “It’s Good To Be PENN!”
Penn National Gaming, Inc. - 6 months ago