Assists Slot management in all phases of Slot operations. Duties include, but are not limited to, monitoring daily transactions for accuracy and response time; supervising assigned slot attendant group; handling employee and customer complaints and disputes; safeguarding against theft and ensuring the security and integrity of all casino property. Maintains the highest level of Red Carpet Service.
Your daily responsibilities include:
- Directly supervise Slot Attendant cast members on assigned shift.
- Responsible for cast member adherence to departmental policies, operating procedures, training programs, directives, work schedules, and regulations.
- Stay abreast of changes in the casino environment to best serve the objectives of the department.
- Responsible for the timely evaluation of all direct reports and conducting introductory period and annual performance reviews.
- Maintains an open door policy and addresses all team member issues and/or concerns in a timely manner.
- Supervises the operation of all slot machines and related gaming equipment during assigned shift.
- Provide witnessing/authorizing signature for slot jackpot payments as described by department policies.
- Ensures all assignments are completed during each shift.
- Perform the service functions of exchanging currency, redeeming payout tickets, helping in dispatch or aiding slot floor attendant’s with service calls and conducting pre-shifts as needed due to business demands and volume; coordinate guest’s satisfaction resolution.
- Aid department Assistant Managers and Slot Operations Managers in all aspects of performance management of all department personnel.
- Be knowledgeable about player events, marketing promotions and services/amenities throughout the property.
- Supervise preventative maintenance programs.
- Provide positive communication and use Red Carpet Training skills with every patron and cast member.
- Assist customers with questions and complaints regarding slot machines.
- Supervise employee development, review training needs for cast members.
- Perform duties in a safe manner; report any potential safety hazards.
- Perform any reasonable, temporarily assigned job duties outside the position’s job description, where, in the Company’s judgment, those duties are necessary in the interest of efficiency, productivity, or guest service.
To be successful in this position it will require the following skill set:
- Must be 21 years of age
- Read, write legibly, understand and speak English
- Able to tolerate second-hand smoke, noise, bright lights
- Able to work at a fast pace in often crowded/noisy environment
- Must meet professional appearance standards as prescribed by company policy.
- Available to work required schedule which may include nights, weekends, holidays and overtime as needed.
- Cast Member is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms. The Cast Member is occasionally required to walk; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
- The Cast Member must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred. Minimum one (1) year SLOT Attendant (or equivalent customer service experience and education) or SLOT Technician experience preferred, or one (1) year of casino experience with previous experience as a Slot Floor Supervisor in a high volume casino environment. Must be able to work various shifts and flexible hours. Team members are required to frequently stand and walk and must be able to work in a smoking environment.
Something to leave you with:
If you’re truly committed to a red-carpet service culture, then you need a team that is just as dedicated in pursuing that vision. Penn National Gaming is the place where we empower our cast members to deliver that WOW factor to our guests and in turn we will provide them an opportunity to build an “A” list career portfolio. You will soon understand why “It’s Good To Be PENN!”.
Penn National Gaming, Inc. - 7 months ago