Provides friendly, courteous and efficient service to guests and through collaboration with other Team Members, ensuring prompt response to all guests’ needs. May also serve as part of the slot verification process and assist in the handling of the slot fills. Responsible for maintenance and repair of all Casino Operations Equipment as needed and/or as applicable.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the repair, maintenance and general operating condition of the slot machines.
- May assist in jackpot payouts and the verification process.
- May assist the Bench Technician in his/her duties.
- Responsible for the installation and removal of slot machines.
- Maintain player-tracking system.
- Must be able to function independently within the parameters of company policy and procedures.
- Must be able to provide decision making pertaining to slot product and functionality of applicable gaming systems.
- Responsible for maintenance and repair of all Table Games and/or Slot equipment
- Conducts routine maintenance and inspection of all roulette wheels to ensure proper functionality.
- Completes all maintenance logs as required by the Indiana Gaming Commission
- Performs repairs on all reader boards as applicable.
- Conduct routine maintenance and repairs on all shuffle machines.
- Direct oversight of all layout changes on tables
- Reupholsters table railings as needed.
- Assists Table Games Operations and/or Slot Operations with all departmental maintenance.
- Adheres to all company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, holidays and fluctuating days off.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Highly proficient with various tools and machinery necessary to perform required repairs and/or maintenance on gaming equipment.
- Ability to work with little direction.
- Must be highly motivated and possess the ability to multi-task.
- Possess the ability to communicate orally and in written format.
- Basic computer knowledge including Microsoft Word, Office and Excel.
Required Natural Behaviors
- Ability to sustain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Ability to maintain a high level of energy and take a proactive and strategic approach to dealing with issues.
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with team members at all levels of the organization.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
Required Education and Work Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two to three years technical maintenance experience required
- 2 years ago - save job