Ensure that all machines are "on-line" and ready for play.
Your daily responsibilities include:
- Perform preventative maintenance: clean, inspect, adjust, and test various machine parts.
- Perform floor maintenance: trouble shoot and repair machine malfunctions and EDT system problems as they occur during gaming. Assist floor supervisors with malfunctions and answer floor calls.
- Perform machine conversions: install kits in machine cabinet and computer processor board, and verify payable and reel stops.
- Assist customers with questions and complaints regarding slot machines. Provide answers and explanations, and rectify problems as appropriate.
- Work on special projects as assigned. Assist with every phase, from layout to installation.
- Perform shop maintenance: trouble shoot and repair electronic circuit boards, test and adjust loaner units, reprogram progressives and messages, etc.
- Provide positive communication and use Red Carpet Training skills with every patron and co-worker.
- Perform duties in a safe manner; report any potential safety hazards to management staff.
- Perform any reasonable, temporarily assigned job duties outside the position’s job description, where, in the Company’s judgment, those duties are necessary in the interest of efficiency, productivity, or guest service.
To be successful in this position it will require the following skill set:
- Must be 21 years of age
- Read, write legibly, understand and speak English
- Able to tolerate second-hand smoke, noise, bright lights
- Able to work at a fast pace in often crowded/noisy environment
- Must meet professional appearance standards as prescribed by company policy.
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Available to work required schedule which may include nights, weekends, holidays and overtime as needed.
- Cast Member is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms. The Cast Member is occasionally required to walk; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
- The Cast Member must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
Something to leave you with:
If you’re truly committed to a red-carpet service culture, then you need a team that is just as dedicated in pursuing that vision. Penn National Gaming is the place where we empower our cast members to deliver that WOW factor to our guests and in turn we will provide them an opportunity to build an “A” list career portfolio. You will soon understand why “It’s Good To Be PENN!”
Penn National Gaming, Inc. - 13 months ago
Penn National Gaming, Inc.
Penn National Gaming, Inc.
- 30+ days ago
Belterra Park Cincinnati
Hospitality Online, Inc.
- 5 days ago