The SMB Account Manager will substantially grow the SunGard AS revenue base within 100-150 high-value SMB customers by prospecting within the account and defining/closing incremental business across the full-range of the SunGard AS product set. Lead the solutioning of the uncovered opportunities by using expert knowledge of SunGard products, the competitive environment, and the defined customer needs to deliver an outstanding customer experience and incremental revenue for SunGard AS.
- Grow the SunGard AS revenue base within an existing high-value SMB account by working collaboratively with technical and executive contacts in the account to review current and future business problems and align the solution to remediate same.
- Utilize superior knowledge of SunGard products and services to define opportunities that have not previously been addressed outside of the current LOB that the customer is purchasing so as to maximize the overall revenue potential in the account and fully meet the customer business needs.
- College Degree preferred but will consider applicants with equivalent work-related experience with a minimum educational requirement of a H.S. Diploma or GED equivalent.
- 4-6 years of successful phone-based sales in a technical environment.
- Subject matter expertise in SunGard AS product and services
- Subject matter expertise in SunGard AS contracting process knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple functional organizations to serve a customer need
- Key competencies: leadership, drive for results, dealing with ambiguity, customer orientation, communication skills
- Ability to meet the physical demands of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Sungard AS - 14 months ago
SunGard Availability Services provides IT Operations support to IT departments that need to ensure business viability by keeping mission...